K. New Business
1. Proclamation: Red Ribbon Week - Pam Hamalainen & Nancy Stites
2. Appeal to zoning fees - Scott Tankersley
3. Soil Erosion Ordinance (tabled on 08/07/08) - Code Enforcement Off.
4. GIS Map Pricing and Licensing agreement - David McKee
5. Courthouse Bond Investment - County Manager Tanner & Finance Director
6. Citizens Corps Grant - EMA Director Billy Thurmond
7. IGA with Pickens County for Dawson County EMS to service Burnt Mountain -
County Manager Tanner & EMA Director Billy Thurmond
8. Courthouse Update - County Manager Tanner/Rosser/the Turner Family
9. Board Appointment: Dan Pichon for Tax Assessor’s Board - Chairman Mike
10. County Manager Report
11. County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five (5) days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.