4 p.m. Feb. 23 in the Assembly Room at the Dawson County Government Center
L. New business
1. Introduction of New County Extension Agent by County Extension Coordinator Clark Beusse.
2. Presentation of Request for Food Lion Audit by Tax Assessor's Office: Chief Appraiser Michael Roberts/Tax Assessor Board Chairman John Stegall.
3. Presentation of the FY13 DOT 5311 Transit Continuation Grant: Senior Accountant Kaye Molden.
4. Presentation of Mutual Aid Agreement with GEMA: Emergency Services Director Billy Thurmond.
5. Presentation of request for third party to use fleet maintenance parking lot as a movie staging area: County Manager Kevin Tanner.
6. Presentation of the 2012 Lake Lanier Water Level Project Resolution: County Manager Kevin Tanner.
7. County manager report.
8. County attorney report.
* Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
* Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the county clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.