The G.L. Pete Gilleland Council
Chambers at City Hall
• Mr. Clayton Preble - Wildcat Community Inc.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
• Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting held on Nov. 18, 2008, Nov. 20, 2008 and Dec. 4, 2008
Approval of the Agenda
(Three minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
Contributions more than $250
• ZA 08-16: Mr. Larry Davis has submitted a request to rezone a 1.830 acre tract known as TMP No. 107-054 from R-2 (Single Family Residential) to C-HB (Highway Business Commercial) for a public storage facility, located at 2315 Lumpkin Campground Road.
The Planning Commission has recommended denial of the application.
• Maintenance and Repair Bid Results
• 2009 Public Defender Contract
• Approval to hold hearings regarding Height Limitations
• Recycling Agreement with Community Waste Services
• Marshal Office Resolution
7. Board Appointment: Park & Recreation Board - Ms. Heather Tierney
8. Tax Commissioner Resolution