4 p.m. Thursday at city hall
1. Request for hardship waiver of zoning fees - Ms. Ann Sheffield
2. Medical Insurance Renewal - County Manager Kevin Tanner
3. Approval of the GEFA EECBG Energy Efficiency Grant - Grants Administrator Kaye Molden
4. Acceptance of Nightfire and Dogwood into the County Road System - Public Works Director David Headley and Tanner
5. Approval of Agreement with Chestatee Development - Public Works Director David Headley and Tanner
6. Approval of Bid for repairs to Nightfire and Dogwood Roads - Headley and Tanner
7. Ga. 400 Gardens Concept - Commissioner Gary Pichon
8. Board Appointment to Health Board - Elaine Maple
9. County manager report
10. County attorney report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the county clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.