The G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at city hall
K. New Business
1. Approval of bid for Couch Road Culvert- Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
2. Presentation of proposed park and rec. ordinances - Deputy Marshal Robbie Irvin and Parks & Rec. Director Lisa Henson
3. Approval of inmate medical care physician contract- Sheriff Billy Carlisle and Dr. Larry Anderson
4. Presentation of proposed alcohol ordinances- Deputy Marshal Robbie Irvin and Administrative Assistant Lauren Christian
5. Approval of contract for inmate electronic monitoring system contract- Sheriff Billy Carlisle and Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
6. Request to submit fire station grant- Emergency Services Director Billy Thurmond
7. Approval of cooperative fire protection agreement- Emergency Services Director Billy Thurmond
8. County manager report
9. County attorney report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.