G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at city hall
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Presentation: Vocational Rehab Program - Lynn Stewart
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of Minutes - None
F. Approval of the Agenda
G. Public Comment (3 minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum): None
1. VR 09-03 - Morris Mayo has submitted a request for a Home Occupation Variance (Land Use Resolution Sect. 1201.d) to operate a wood working business from home; TMP #L21 024 (portion of L19 051); located at 2482 War Hill Park Road. The applicant is appealing the decision of the Planning Commission to the Board of Commissioners.
2. VR 09-04 - James Swafford has submitted a request for an Intra-Family Transfer (Dawson County Subdivision Regulations, Sect. 1010), Land Lots 95, 96, and 110 of the 14th District, 1st Section, Dawson County, GA Map #080, Parcels 015, 015.001,016, 016.001, 016.002, and 039.001; located on Hwy. 136 West; 60.816 total acres.
I. Public Hearings
1. Approval of Amending Environmental Health Fees (2nd of 2 hearings)
2. Approval of Amending the Impact Fee Ordinance (2nd of 2 hearings)
J. Old Business - None
K. New business
1. Proclamation: Dawson County High School Graduating Class Lock-In.
2. Approval of the Legacy Link Local Share Commitment Letter.
3. Approval of the Fundraiser for Stations No. 6 and No. 3.
4. Approval of the Give Burns the Boot Fundraiser June 4-6, 2009.
5. Treatment Court vendor and contract approval.
6. Modular Building vendor and contract - Approval to void the bid.
7. Approval to hold public hearings on the Storm Water Regulations & Ordinance.
8. Approval of the FY2008Budget to Actual.
9. Approval to hold public hearings regarding the FY2010-2012 Chairman’s Recommended Budget.
12. Approval to request a Huey UH-1 Series helicopter for Veterans Memorial Park - Pam Hamalainen, president of Dawson County Veterans Affairs.
13. Discussion of Noise Mitigation regarding Etowah Valley Sporting Clays.
M. Public Comment
1. Mrs. Shirley Horah - Topic: Goldmine Road
2. Ms. Sandy Tarleton - Topic: Noise Control Ordinance