The G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at City Hall
K. New Business
1. Proclamation: Dawson County High School Graduating Class Lock-in – Mary Mullinaux & Alycia Volk
2. Approval of the Legacy Link Local Share Commitment Letter - Mrs. Margie Weaver, Senior Center Director
3. Approval of the Fundraiser for Station 6 - Deputy Chief Tim Satterfield
4. Approval of the Give Burns the Boot Fund Raiser - Deputy Chief Tim Satterfield
5. Treatment Court vendor and contract approval - Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
6. Modular Building vendor and contract approval - Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
7. Changes to the Storm Water Regulations & Ordinance - Public Works Director Dave Headley
8. FY2008Budget to Actual - Budget Manager Christina Palacios
9. FY2010-2012 Chairman’s Recommended Budget
10. County Manager Report
11. County Attorney Report
•Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five (5) days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within ten (10) minutes of the start of the Voting Session.