K. New Business
• Proclamation recognizing National Assoc. of Social Workers
• Approval of Vendor and Contract of the Hot Asphalt bid - Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
• Discussion of the County Vehicle Policy - County Manager Tanner
• Discussion of the proposed changes to the Planning Commission Ordinance - District 2 Commissioner Swafford
• Board Appointments for the Tree Preservation Committee - Chairman Berg
Dave Hinderliter, Jim Smith, Carl Bailey
County Manager Report
County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five days in advance.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.