• 6 p.m. Nov. 1 in the assembly room at the government center
A. Roll call
B. Opening presentations:
1. Dawson Community Chorale
2. 2012 Statewide Fire Safety Essay Contest Winners
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of minutes: Minutes of the Oct. 18 voting session
F. Approval of the agenda
G. Public comment: None
H. Alcohol license hearings: None
I. Zoning: None
J. Public hearings: None
K. Old business: None
L. New business
1. Approval of the 2012 Farm City Week Proclamation.
3. Approval of the tax assessor's office request for additional county attorney funds.
4. Approval of park and rec's request to surplus and trade equipment.
5. Approval of RFP #181-12 - Heavy Equipment Rental Bid.
6. Approval of the request to purchase equipment shelters.
7. Approval of the request to pay off jail debt and parking lot debt.
8. Approval of the request to appoint the county clerk as Dawson County's County Legislative Coordinator for ACCG.
11. Approval of the Local Emergency Operation Plan Revision (postponed from the Oct. 18, 2012 voting session).
12. Approval of one-time pay increase for county employees.
13. Approval of tax redemption for Brookeside Commercial Corner
14. Approval to hire independent appraiser for Etowah land swap.
N. Public comment