6 p.m. Nov. 18 at city hall
A. Roll call
B. Opening presentation: Mary Lamond - Habitat for Humanity
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of minutes
• Minutes of regular commission meeting from Nov. 4
F. Approval of the agenda
G. Public comment (Three minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
H. Alcohol license hearings
1. Consumption of premises - Beer and wine license - Vienna Chen Inc. (Qiu Qun Lin) - d/b/a House of Lin
1. ZA 10-03 - Ann Sheffield Wilson has submitted a request to rezone 2.236 acres of TMP 115- 059, 060, 062, and 082 from C-CB (Commercial Community Business) to C-HB (Commercial Highway Business). The property is located at the intersection of Hwy. 53 East and War Hill Park Road.
2. ZA 10-06 - Alan and Mary West have submitted a request to rezone 8.899 acres of TMP 095 045 from RSR (Residential Sub-Rural) to RSRMM (Residential Sub-Rural Manufactured/Moved). The property is located at 92 Norma Road.
J. Public hearings
1. Intention to abandon a portion of Densmore Road West (1st of 1 hearing).
K. Old business
L. New business
2. GA Recreational Trail Program grant application - Park Director Lisa Henson
7. Legacy Link Grant Addendum #1 Contract for the Nutrition Program FY2011
N. Public comment
1. Bob Coker: War Hill Road issue
2. Edward C. Jester: Discussion of county department
Note: The Dawson County Board of Commissioners will hold next week’s work session at 4 p.m. Nov. 23 at city hall, due to the Thanksgiving holiday.