US Fitness Holdings, LLC, announced today that it will build a brand new 50,000 square foot two-story Onelife Fitness Sports Club in Dawsonville.
Featuring more than 80 boutique studio classes per week, a 3,000 square foot Kids Club, an indoor saltwater pool, an indoor basketball court, cutting edge cardio and strength equipment, both indoor and outdoor functional turf training areas, a Onelife cardio cinema and much more. Onelife Fitness will change the health and wellness landscape of the Dawsonville community.
“At Onelife, we’ve experienced rapid growth over the past few years while working to meet rising demand for top of the line fitness centers that come at an affordable price point,” said John Cristiano, founder of the Onelife Fitness Atlanta Region, partner, and board member of US Fitness Holdings. “We are thrilled to be joining the Dawsonville community and we look forward to delivering the ultimate fitness experience to the region.”
The new Onelife Fitness Sports Club will be located off Ga. 400 between Restoration Hardware and HomeGoods adjacent to the new Kroger grocery store. Onelife Fitness Dawsonville will be the 9th Onelife Fitness in the Atlanta market and the 38th Onelife Fitness nationally. The new Sports Club in Dawsonville will be a greenfield two-story building with a unique modern design including heavy wood accents that define the cutting-edge look, feel and experience of Onelife Fitness clubs.
US Fitness has more than 50 locations nationally and Onelife Fitness is the company’s award-winning, full-service health club brand in Georgia, Missouri, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Projected to open fourth quarter of 2020, the new Onelife Fitness sports club will include:
- An expansive 3,000-square-foot kids club with a theater and indoor basketball court;
- An indoor saltwater lap pool;
- A signature Onelife Cardio Cinema;
- Over $1 million in top-of-the-line cardio and strength equipment;
- Boutique studio experience featuring Onelife Signature Classes, BodyPump, Zumba, APEX-HIIT, Spark and more;
- Elegant Mind/Body Studio featuring barre, yoga, and Pilates classes;
- State-of-the-art stadium-style spin studio with Coach by Color bikes;
- Large indoor and outdoor functional turf training areas;
- Relax & Recover Studio with HydroMassage;
- Luxurious spa-inspired locker rooms; and
- Explosive Performance (EP) athletic training program for next level sports specific training.
To learn more about the club, visit onelifefitness.com/gyms/dawsonville.