4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10 G.L. Pete Gilleland Council Chambers at city hall
K. New Business
1. PROCLAMATION: Clean Water Month – Doris Cook, EWSA
2. Hazard Mitigation Plan Grant – EMA Director Billy Thurmond
3. Historical Building Association Donation to the Senior Center – County Manager Tanner
4. Request for refund of Zoning Application fees - Mr. Sanfillipo
5. Acceptance of donation to purchase asphalt paving machine – Public Works Director Headley
6. RESOLUTION: Authorize Investments – CFO Lowayne Craig
7. Agreement with Chestatee Regional Hospital – Dr. Larry Anderson & County Manager Tanner
8. Ratification of list of Courthouse Bidders – County Manager Tanner
9. Discussion of Day Care Lease Agreement – Chairman Berg
10. County Manager Report
11. County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five (5) days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within ten (10) minutes of the start of the Voting Session.