G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at City Hall
K. New business
• Increase of Hotel/Motel Tax - Mr. Marty Williams/Chamber of Commerce
• Approval of the Voter Registration lease agreement - County Manager Tanner
• Noise Ordinance Update - County Manager Tanner
• Approval to hold public hearings regarding The Dawson County Codification – County Attorney Homans
• Approval of BOC 2008 Expenses - Chairman Berg
• County Manager Report
• County Attorney Report
• Proposed changes to the residential districts of Dawson County Land Use Resolution - Community Development Director Tully
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five (5) days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within ten (10) minutes of the start of the Voting Session.