Thursday, Jan. 15
G.L. Pete Gilleland Council Chambers at City Hall, 4 p.m.
K. New Business
• Approval of county to be fiscal agent for Mentoring Program - Ms. Bindy Auvermann
• Approval of the Inmate Medical proposal - Sheriff Carlisle & County Manager Tanner
• Addendum to the Georgia Storm Water Management Manual (tabled 10/16/08) - County Engineer/Public Works Director Dave Headley
• Installment Sale Agreement dated April 1, 2004 with ACCG and Dawson County SPLOST IV Land Acquisition - County Manager Tanner & Finance Director Lowayne Craig
• Approval of the Windstream Cable Television Franchise Agreement - County Manager Tanner
• Approval of the Fire Station Architect preliminary design - County Manager Tanner
• Approval of BOC expenses for 2008 - Chairman Berg
• Reappointment of County Attorney, County Clerk, County Manager and Vice Chairman of the Dawson County Board of Commissioners
County Manager Report
County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.