L. New business
1. Presentation of the 2012 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Grant application: Lt. Col. John Cagle.
2. Presentation of the Dawson County Emergency Services Boot Drive fundraiser for KARE for Kids Christmas: Deputy Chief Tim Satterfield.
3. Presentation of #157-11-IFB: Emergency Medical Supplies: EMA Director Billy Thurmond.
4. Presentation of the proposed 2012 payroll and holiday calendar: Human Resources Director Jay Sessions.
5. Presentation of the proposed 2012 BOC Meeting Schedule: County Manager Kevin Tanner.
6. Presentation of #154-11-IFB and Contract: Interior Signage for the new government center: County Manager Kevin Tanner.
7. Reconsideration of the letter to GDOT regarding Kilough Church Road and GA 400 intersection: County Manager Kevin Tanner.
8. County manager report.
9. County attorney report.
* Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
* Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the county clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.