4 p.m. Oct. 14 at city hall
L. New business
1. Approval of the 2011 Payroll/Holiday Calendar - HR Director Jay Sessions
2. Approval to declare pool furniture as surplus - Park and Rec Director Lisa Henson
3. Acceptance of Abandonment of Densmore Road West - County Engineer Corey Gutherie
4. Approval of fundraiser for Dawson County Emergency Services K-9 Unit - Deputy Chief Tim Satterfield
5. Approval to renew Sheriff's Office VAWA Grant - Maj. John Cagle
6. Approval of Sheriff's Office Records System - Sheriff Billy Carlisle
7. Approval of Lumpkin Campground Historic Resolution - County Manager Tanner (tabled Sept. 23)
8. County manager report
9. County attorney report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the county clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.