G.L. Pete Gilleland Council Chambers at city hall
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Presentation: Tracy Walker, Dawson County Library
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of Minutes
• Minutes of regular commission meeting held on April 16, 2009.
F. Approval of the Agenda
G. Public Comment (3 minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
I. Public Hearings
J. Old Business
K. New Business
1. PROCLAMATION Honoring Nicky Gilleland, Superintendent of Dawson County School System.
2. Approval to hold a Special Called meeting on June 11, 2009 for a Special Events Permit.
3. Approval to hear the fast track request for VR09-06.
4. Approval of the Senior Center Elevator Fundraising Proposal.
5. Approval of the Kiosk Contract.
6. Amendments to the Residential District.
7. Approval of the New Courthouse Design.
M. PUBLIC COMMENT
Tentative Budget Calendar Schedule:
June 18, 2009
Public Hearing #1 conducted
June 11, 2009
BOC Chairman presents capital and all other special purpose funds to Commissioners
July 2, 2009
Public Hearing #2 conducted
July 16, 2009
Public Hearing #3 conducted
Millage Rate hearing, Millage Rate Set and Budget Adoption.
(Date is subject to change based upon the BOE's millage rate adoption)
*Note - Dates are subject to change