The G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at City Hall, 4 p.m.
K. New Business
• Application for Permit for the Adventure Race - Jack Forester
• Update of the Chamber of Commerce Convention & Visitors Bureau - Marty Williams
• Approval of the Chamber of Commerce Hotel/Motel Taxes Contract - Linda Williams
• Approval of the Legacy Link Addendum #1 Nutrition Program - Director Margie Weaver
• Approval of the New Hope Road construction contract with JJE Constructors - Purchasing Agent Jill Rathe
• Fueling Station at Burt Creek Complex - Purchasing Agent Jill Rathe & County Manager Tanner
• IGA with Board of Education on the Fueling Station - County Manager Tanner & County Attorney Homans
• Re-adoption of the Current Zoning Maps - Community Development Director Lynn Tully
• Approval of the Courthouse Architect preliminary design - Rosser, Inc. & County Manager Tanner
County Manager Report
County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.