4 p.m. Oct. 28 at city hall
L. New business
1. Proclamation: Retired Educators Day - County Manager Kevin Tanner
2. Proclamation: National Family Month - Bishop Weischedel
3. Proposed 2011 BOC meeting dates - County Clerk Davida Simpson
4. Dawson County Emergency Services fire engine/equipment bid - EMA Director Billy Thurmond
5. Presentation of the proposed Dawson County Emergency Services disaster ordinances - Thurmond
6. Mixed Use Village Zoning Districts - Planning Director David McKee
7. Authorization to open a savings account at Flagstar Bank - Tanner
8. Discussion of the Historical District Ordinance - Tanner
9. Midyear budget review - Tanner
10. County manager report
11. County attorney report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the county clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.