4 p.m., Thursday at city hall
L. New business
1. Permit for assembly: Atomic Run Fundraiser - Jack Forester
2. Permit for assembly: Rose Pedal Bike Ride - Matt Slocum and Zane Leake
3. Permit for Assembly: Kiwanis 5K Fun Run - Joey Homans
4. Approval to hold golf tournament for smoke alarms and fire safety - Fire Marshal Tim Satterfield
5. Approval to hold GA Firefighter Burn Foundation Boot Fundraiser - Fire Marshal Tim Satterfield
6. Discussion of Silver Sneakers Program - Senior Center Director Margie Weaver and Rachelle Thurmond
7. Approval of IGA with Secretary of State's Office: Voting Machines Amendment 2 - Glenda Ferguson, Dawson County elections registrar
8. Discussion of Dawson County Humane Society Contract - County Manager Kevin Tanner
9. County manager report
10.County attorney report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the regular meeting on any of these items must notify the county clerk five days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the voting session.