G.L. Pete Gilleland Chambers at city hall
K. New Business
1. Proclamation: Firefighter Month - Bonnie Beck, MDA
2. Proclamation: Raymond Parks Day
3. Auditor’s Presentation for the Comprehensive Financial (CAFR) of 2008 - Mr. Duane Schlereth, CPA Bates, Carter & Co.
4. Approval to hold Public Hearings regarding the Special Event License Request - Peachtree Rides - Community Development Director Lynn Tully
5. Approval of the Automatic Aid Agreement between Dawson & Pickens for Fire Stations No. 5 & No. 8 - Emergency Services Director Billy Thurmond
6. Presentation of the All Terrain Vehicle Ordinance - Dawson County Marshal’s Office Sgt. Robbie Irvin
7. Approval of Vendor and Contracts for Janitorial Supply Bid - Purchasing Director Jill Rathe
8. Fire Station No. 2 Bids - Purchasing Director Jill Rathe and County Manager Kevin Tanner
9. Approval of the Woodland Circle Paving Request - County Manager Tanner
10. Local Small Business Initiative - County Manager Tanner
11. Approval to bid the Courthouse Contractor through the RFQ process - County Manager Tanner
12. County Manager Report
13. County Attorney Report
• Anyone wishing to speak at the Regular Meeting on any of these items must notify the County Clerk five (5) days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
• Anyone wishing to speak on a non-agenda item must notify the County Clerk within 10 minutes of the start of the Voting Session.