6 p.m. Jan. 6 at city hall
A. Roll call
B. Opening presentation: Bring One for the Chipper - Keep Dawson County Beautiful Executive Director Cathy Brooks
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of minutes
• Minutes of regular commission meetings held on Dec. 2 and 9
F. Approval of the agenda
G. Public comment (Three minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
H. Alcohol license hearings - none
I. Zoning - none
J. Public hearings - none
K. Old business - none
L. New business
1. Request from Humane Society to amend lease agreement in order to erect a modular building to house an animal surgery clinic.
3. Presentation of the audit services bid.
4. Resolution: Appointment of Count yLegislative Coordinator to ACCG.
5. Adoption of the CIE update.
6. Approval of lease agreement for Dawson County fire trucks.
7. Appointment of District 3 Planning Commissioners by District 3 Commissioner Hamby.
N. Executive session
O. Public comment