A. Roll call
B. Opening presentation: Jacqueline Daniels, ConnectAbility
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of minutes: Minutes of the Aug. 16 voting session.
F. Approval of the agenda
G. Public comment (3 minute limit/person, 15 minutes maximum): None
H. Alcohol license hearings: None
I. Zoning: None
J. Public hearings
1. Public hearing regarding the approval of the proposed FY2013 Budget. (Second of two hearings.)
2. Public hearing regarding an ordinance prohibiting land application of Class B sewage sludge. (First of two hearings.)
K. Old business: None
L. New business
1. Approval of the offender electronic home monitoring and management program.
2. Approval of the application for parade and assembly: "Bootlegger Triathlon."
3. Anti-tether ordinance: postponed until the Sept. 27 work session.
4. Approval of the Georgia Trauma Care Commission First Responder Grant Application.
5. Approval of the Georgia Trauma Care Commission Equipment Grant Application.
6. Approval of RFP#177-12: Elevator, equipment and labor for senior center elevator project.
9. Approval to initiate payoff of jail and parking lot debt.
N. Public comment