• 6 p.m. Sept. 20 Dawson County Government Center Assembly Room
A. Roll call
B. Opening presentation:
1. Doris Cook: Etowah Water and Sewer Authority-Clean Water Month Proclamation
2. Alice Williamson: 9th District Opportunity
C. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Approval of minutes
1. Minutes of the special called meeting on Sept. 4.
2. Minutes of the voting session on Sept. 6.
F. Approval of the agenda
G. Public comment (Three minute limit/person, 15 minutes maximum: None
H. Alcohol license hearings
I. Zoning: None
J. Public hearings: Public hearing regarding an ordinance prohibiting land application of Class B sewage sludge (Second of two hearings).
K. Old business: None
L. New business
1. Approval of the FY13 VAWA grant application.
2. Approval of the FY13 K-9 grant application.
3. Approval of the Dawson County communication plan proposal.
4. Approval of the FY13 transit grant contract revisions.
5. Approval of the Station 2 settlement agreement.
N. Public comment