Dawson County FBLA students attended the Region 9 FBLA competition at Woodland High School on Jan. 26.
The following students competed in a variety of business subject areas:
• Business Communications - first place Brittney MacDonald
• Business Math - 1st place Grant Shope, second place Chris Bywaltz and third place Clay Glover
• Computer Applications - third place Megan Welch Desktop Publishing Team - 2nd place team Logan Porter and Brittney MacDonald
• Introduction to Technology - fourth Place Chloe Beacham
• Personal Finance - fifth place Lyric Baty
• Spreadsheet Design - second Place - Lyric Baty
• Word Processing II - thirrd place Audra Vaughters Job Interview - third Place Audra Vaughters
• Public Speaking I - second place Cody Hall
• Public Speaking II - first place Kayse Redmon
• Future Business Leader - second place Logan Porter
• Monopoly Team Finalist (moving on to state from fall competition) - Team of Lyric Baty, Erin Pruitt and Kris Sewell.