A Dawson County Grand Jury handed down criminal indictments against 25 people March 2.
The charges ranged from giving false statements to authorities and obstruction of an officer to false imprisonment, rape and aggravated assault, among others.
According to the Dawson County Clerk of Courts office, the following suspects were indicted:
• Delmar Zane Ball, 49, of Dawsonville: Possession of a sawed-off rifle; violation of Georgia’s Controlled Substance Act-possession of marijuana; possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony; battery (family violence).
• Sherri Raines Burt, 38, of Dawsonville: Battery (family violence); first-degree cruelty to children; third-degree cruelty to children; driving under the influence; failure to maintain lane; interference with 911 call.
• Kevin Cobb, 38, of Cumming: Second-degree criminal damage to property.
• Nathaniel Lynn Cook, 35, of Dawsonville: Rape; two counts aggravated assault; aggravated sodomy; false imprisonment; battery (family violence); sexual battery; recidivism notice.
• Robert Kelly Cornett, 45, of Dawsonville: Possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute; possession of methamphetamine; violation of Georgia’s Controlled Substance Act-possession of Carisoprodol; possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); two counts possession of a drug-related object; recidivist notice.
• Victor Charles Damiano, 46, of Dawsonville: Riot in a penal institute; battery (misdemeanor).
• Frances Renee Downs, 50, of Dawsonville: Five counts first-degree forgery; three counts obtaining controlled substance by forgery; two counts attempting to obtain controlled substances by forgery.
• George William Easter Jr., 33, of Forsyth County: Second-degree arson; false statements; fraudulent insurance claim.
• Abel Uriel Gomez-Corona, 21, of Dahlonega: False imprisonment (family violence); battery (family violence); simple battery (family violence).
• Corey Alan Harper, 30, of Dawsonville: Aggravated stalking.
• Steven Andrew Hickman, 35, of Dawsonville: Obstruction (felony); obstruction (misdemeanor); two counts simple battery (family violence).
• Richard Dustin Huff, 20, of Cumming: Terroristic threats; second-degree criminal damage to property; interference with 911 call; battery; simple battery; criminal trespass; public drunkenness; underage consumption.
• Michael Alfred Maestry, 41, of Dawsonville: Two counts aggravated child molestation; two counts child molestation; sexual battery; solicitation of sodomy; child molestation; enticing a child for indecent purposes; solicitation of sodomy; sexual battery.
• Nancy McMahon, 39, of Dawsonville: False statements.
• Kimberly Elizabeth Mullins, 44, of Dawsonville: Child molestation; false statements; two counts hindering the apprehension of a criminal; first-degree cruelty to children.
• Dawn Marie Palmer, 33, of Cumming: False statements.
• David Ralph Patterson, 47, of Dawsonville: Two counts aggravated battery; aggravated assault; false imprisonment; first-degree criminal damage to property; four counts obstruction; driving with a suspended license.
• Justin James Reser, 27, of Dawsonville: Felony theft by taking.
• Kevin Brooks Simkins, 50, of Pensacola, Fla.: Aggravated child molestation, three counts child molestation.
• Jesse James Stanley, 33, of Dawsonville: First-degree cruelty to children; third-degree cruelty to children; battery (family violence); obstruction.
• Thomas Alexander Tomlin Jr., 27, of Florida City, Fla.: Carrying a concealed weapon.
• Melanie Walburg, 40, of Dawsonville: False statements (felony).
• Derek Antjuan Westpoint, 30, of Miami, Fla.: Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Jerry Eugene Yarbrough, 17, of Dawsonville: Three counts terroristic threats; three counts simple assault; second-degree criminal damage; underage possession.